Skip to content
- Write down the findings of the ECG. 2
- What is your ECG diagnosis? 1
- Write 4 causes of this disease. 2
- What are the signs of this disease? 3
- How will you treat this patient? 2
- What are the radiological findings of this X-Ray? 2
- Write down the precordium examination findings. 4
- What are the other investigations carried out in this disease? 2
- Write down 4 complications of this disease. 2
- Write 2 ECG findings and ECG diagnosis?
- Name 2 other test done in the patient.
- Name 4 arrythmias occur as complications of this condition?