- Write down the findings of the ECG. 2
- What is your ECG diagnosis? 1
- Write 4 causes of this disease. 2
- What are the signs of this disease? 3
- How will you treat this patient? 2
1.What are the radiological findings of this X-Ray? 4
2.What is your radiological diagnosis? 2
3.What other investigations will you suggest to confirm diagnosis? 4
Diagnosis: Right sided Bell’s Palsy (The nerve of the effected side will be weaken, so lips drawn to opposite side)
-Tinea; e.g. Athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm
-Candida albicans and related infections; e.g. thrush, yeast infections.
-Impetigo, used primarily before the advent of antibiotics, but still useful to persons who may be allergic to penicillin, as it cleans the open sores and prevents spread of the contagion.
– It will prevent infection in almost any wound or burn and quickly help the epithelium form a scab. It does not burn when applied and temporary skin discoloration is a minor side effect.
-Marking the skin for surgery preparation and allergy testing .
– Bacteria stained with crystal violet.
– The dye is also used as a histological stain, particularly in Gram’s method for classifying bacteria