What are the causes of Bronchiectasis?
1. Congenital or hereditary—
– Cystic fibrosis.
– Kartagener’s syndrome (triad of bronchiectasis, dextrocardia and sinusitis or frontal sinus
– Primary ciliary dyskinesia (including immotile ciliary syndrome).
– Hypogammaglobulinaemia (of IgA and IgG. It causes recurrent infection and...
Definition of Ventricular Tachycardia
Ventricular tachycardia (VT) is defined as three or more consectutive ectopic beats, heart rate usually 140–220 beats/minute with regular rhythm.
Causes of Ventricular Tachycardia
• Acute myocardial infarction.
• Chronic ischemic heart disease (specially with poor left...